Research and Development Tax Credits
This program is listed under Section 41 of the IRC (Internal Revenue Code) We provide an engineered based program that focuses on a company’s operations and processes in order to determine their qualification for incentives.
- Activities and costs related to developing or improving a product and/or process, software, technique, and being technological in nature, often qualify for R&D tax credits..
- Furthermore, engineering, design, testing, and programming are now included as Qualified Research Activities (QRE) ), such as -manufacturers, software developers, IT companies, engineering firms, architectural firms, interior design firms, construction firms.
- Our team of highly qualified professionals including engineers and IP attorneys with engineering backgrounds is utilized and adheres to the Comprehensive Project by Project Approach methodology as required by the IRS.
- By following this methodology, we qualify every applicable employee, activity, hours spent and corresponding wage paid in order to maximize the incentive for our client. We strictly adhere to the applicable sections of the code and provide first-in-class documentation to substantiate our findings.
- Dollar for dollar credit against taxes owed or previously paid
- Significant credit/cash back from 3 years
- Tax refund on prior years with interest
- Carry forward credits for 20 years